Friday, September 4, 2009

Back

It's nice to be back in the UK. Understanding what people are saying, being able to read signs without sounding them out, tea. It's also great to see the folks again. They were good enough to pick me up from the airport and now I've got a place to stay. Bonus.
I'm looking forward to meeting up with old friends and family. I'm also looking forward to taking lots of lovely pictures here in the UK. Last night my dad and I were pouring over OS maps of the area for nice places to go. I've got the use of my sister's car, which isn't of much use to her yet as she hasn't passed her driving test. We'll see how that goes.
I've also got a years worth of Professional Photographer magazine to work through since I forgot to cancel that subscription before I left. Kind of glad I didn't cancel it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment