Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little quiet

I know I haven't been posting nearly as regularly as I should be. All is well, we just don't have any internet in our apartment yet. We can't set up an account until we have our green cards. We've had our medicals, peed in cups twice and had two visits to the Incheon immigration office so the cards should be on their way soon. Currently we're logging in at home thanks to our various neighbour's unsecured wifi. Eumnji83 has the best connection, but iphome is also quite reliable.
The job is continuing to plod along nicely. This month seems like it's going to be a bit of a weird one. It looks as though our morning classes change pretty much every week, but we've accepted that for the next month or so we're not going to have a clue as to what's going one.
Later this month we'll both be taking part in an art exhibition. I'll be submitting a photo and Courtney will be doing some live painting. It'll be in Seoul and should be a good opportunity for us to meet some like-minded people.
Photographically, things are a little slow for me. I managed to find a great little river full of ducks and herons. Unfortunately the sun doesn't rise until about 7:30, and we have to be out of the house around 8 a.m. to get to work. So I only really have the weekends to shoot in the mornings. Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing, but I do tend to get a bit antsy if I having triggered my shutter for more than a few days.
At least now I've managed to find a way to update this while at work. Not great for my lesson planning, but I've got lessons planned up until the 12th so I figure that I can spend a few minutes at least doing something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment