Saturday, May 1, 2010

Trying A Different Direction

I've started a new blog about ways to stay calm in the face of adversity. I still want to keep this one running as a digital tale of my international exploits. The other blog is an attempt to get started on maybe becoming location independent. There's a whole community about being able to get an income that doesn't require one to be in a certain place. A good way to start is to create a blog that will foster a large readership.
It's great to have a fresh project to work on. It's also nice to have homework to do. I have a little notebook that I spend a lot of time furiously scribbling in, researching my ideas. Maybe I just miss university, maybe I just haven't really had a creative outlet to focus on for a while, but now I've got something cool to pour my creative juices into!

No comments:

Post a Comment